At Buddy Dive Resort, we understand that plans can change. Please take a moment to review our cancellation policy to ensure a smooth experience when booking with us.
- Cancellation between 60 – 29 days prior to scheduled arrival: 25% of the confirmed booking will be charged as a penalty.
- Cancellation between 28 – 15 days prior to scheduled arrival: 50% of the confirmed booking will be charged as a penalty.
- Cancellation between 14 – 1 day prior to scheduled arrival: 75% of the confirmed booking will be charged as a penalty.
- Cancellations on the day of arrival and/or no-show: 100% of the reservation is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations are only valid when confirmed in writing by our Chief Reservations Officer (CRO).
- Unused portions of any dives not taken due to inclement weather and/or acts of God, including Covid-related or any other pandemic issues, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.